of Baldwin Hills ARC Meeting 12/6/00
The twelfth 2000 meeting of the
Hills Amateur Radio Club
was called to order at 1941 on December 6, 2000, by the Vice-President,
Juan, KB6KMU. Also present were Hugh, NV6H, the
Secretary, and David, N6HGJ, our awesome Membership Chairman
and Treasurer, and the Chairman of the Board, Ed, N6MDJ.
- The Secretary read the minutes of the October
meeting, which were accepted.
- The Secretary attempted to explain ARRL's
objection to the Terion/Flash Comm FCC filing, which seeks extensive
HF spectrum for automatic vehicle location.
- The Treasurer reported that we have $356.77
in the Club account.
- The Chairman reported that the Santiago repeaters
must be worked on, and that the July meeting is moved to Friday
the 6th, because Wed. is the Fourth of July.
- Dieter, KB6LVW, reported that 26 took
tests at Jun's, and 22 passed something.
- on the Southern California Digital Communications
Council, which finally met and
- The Vice-President thanked Samir for bringing
With this, we stood ADJOURNED at 2030, until
January 3, 2001.
Submitted for approval
this 3rd day of January, 2001
by Hugh Stegman, NV6H, Secretary