Upcoming BARC Events
Regular Club Events
- Saturday Dinners - Members of the BARC meet informally for
dinner on Saturday evenings around 6:00 p.m. Currently, members are
meeting at various locations throughout Los Angeles. To attend the
informal dinners, please contact Ed Walker, WA6MDJ at (323) 295-4817.
- The BARC holds Monthly Club Dinners on the second Saturday
of every month at The Grinder in Westchester or at alternate locations.
Listen to the Tuesday night nets for further information.
- SCMA (Southern California Monitoring Association) meets the
second Wednesday of every month for dinner. Location: The Grinder in
- The BARC has a table at the TRW Swap Meet held on the last
Saturday of every month.
The club tables are located in row J-12, J-14 & J-16
- The BARC weekly Tuesday night net is held at 7:30 p.m. on
the BARC 2 meter repeater (146.925- & 224.68-).
- ARES (Amateur Radio Emergency Service) holds its regular
net at 8:00 p.m. on Thursdays on the BARC 2 meter repeater (146.925-).
Last Updated on 12/25/2008